Portland attorney and activist Leland R. Berger has morphed his law practice from criminal defense to advising cannabusinesses. He has co-written and actively lobbied for the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act in his state.
- B2B Cannabis Events: Tips for Getting the Most Out Of Your Ticket
- How to Recruit the Best Master Grower for Your Cannabis Business
- The Professional Services Your Cannabusiness Needs
- What to Look for When Choosing a Cannabis Accounting Firm
- Seven Accounting Practices Cannabis Companies Need To Get Right To Close Industry Deals