Portland attorney and activist Leland R. Berger has morphed his law practice from criminal defense to advising cannabusinesses. He has co-written and actively lobbied for the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act in his state.
- Cannabis Banking Included In House COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- How Cannabis Companies Have Adapted To COVID-19
- How Cannabis Businesses Can Protect Themselves Through Effective Risk Management
- Marijuana Lobbyists Pushing For Support For Cannabis Industry Via Next Coronavirus Stimulus Package
- Cannabis Businesses Resist State Efforts To Limit THC Content