Portland attorney and activist Leland R. Berger has morphed his law practice from criminal defense to advising cannabusinesses. He has co-written and actively lobbied for the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act in his state.
- NCIA Releases Whitepaper Providing Guidance On Federal Cannabis Regulation
- SAFE Banking Act Passes House, Faces Uncertainty In Senate
- CDC: Most Vape-Related Illnesses Caused by Illicit Market Devices
- Sales Fall For Cannabis Vape Products Following Health Scare
- Medicine Man Technologies Acquires Eight Colorado Dispensaries