A successful cannabis business is a perfect balance between managing finances and keeping up to date on laws. Operate in confidence with help from a CPA who specializes in the cannabis industry’s ever-changing laws and can assist in bookkeeping, monitoring cash flow, filing taxes, and more. Utilizing a CPA who is experienced in the industry means you get the benefits any business would from a CPA, plus some extras. Financial handlings are a bit different in our world, and we find it to be crucial to use companies who are familiar with the hoops and loopholes many cannabusinesses must jump through to remain profitable. Explore our list that spotlights CPAs and accountants located near you. Read company bios, get direct contact and location information, and take your business to the next level today.
- Florida’s Marijuana Market Is Poised for Explosive Growth
- New Jersey Implements Projected $1 Billion Recreational Cannabis Market
- Sales of Cannabis Pre-Rolls Outperformed Market to Grow 50% in 2020
- MedMen Co-Founder Return to Cannabis Industry Under Separate Brand
- Cannabis Flower Retail Prices Rise Due to Increased Demand Throughout Pandemic