A successful cannabis business is a perfect balance between managing finances and keeping up to date on laws. Operate in confidence with help from a CPA who specializes in the cannabis industry’s ever-changing laws and can assist in bookkeeping, monitoring cash flow, filing taxes, and more. Utilizing a CPA who is experienced in the industry means you get the benefits any business would from a CPA, plus some extras. Financial handlings are a bit different in our world, and we find it to be crucial to use companies who are familiar with the hoops and loopholes many cannabusinesses must jump through to remain profitable. Explore our list that spotlights CPAs and accountants located near you. Read company bios, get direct contact and location information, and take your business to the next level today.
- U.S. Retail Cannabis Sales Expected To Rise 35% in 2019
- How Do Cannabis Industry Salaries Stack Up Against Comparable Industries?
- California Senate Approves Legislation To Allow State-Chartered Cannabis Banks
- Aurora Cannabis And Tilray Cannabis Sales Boosted By Canada’s Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Square Launches Program Providing Payment Processing For CBD Companies