Marijuana Referral allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, events, votes, tips, private emails, and more. Please read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there’s no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech or any other display of bigotry. This will not be tolerated and will lead to being banned.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends’ or relatives’ business, or businesses in your networking group. Be objective, people!
- Promotional content: Content on your profile should be informative. Please don’t use it as a platform to discuss your latest discounts or as a commercial for yourself.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. Reviewing your local attorney should not include angry rants about marijuana laws, political opinions or your personal history with marijuana.
- Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos of other people without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by their full names.